Monday, May 19, 2008

Playing in the Sand!






I was watching out my bedroom window one day, and this is what I saw. I feel so blessed to have my boys. Soon, Joshua will be out there playing with them.

11 comments:

patti's thoughts said...

Your boys play so well together! You are a lucky mom :)

Andres said...

Good genetics and great parenting, of course your boys are gonna play great together!

P.S. Cool sandbox! Did Jeff make that?

Amy said...

HAHAHA....Did Jeff make that?!?! That's funny!

Natalie said...

When my boys are playing together instead of fighting, it is the best part of being a mom. Cool sand box.

Em said...

Cute boys! They are fun. We love those moments.

Lady Carolyn said...

Seriously. I would have given anything to play in a sand box that big as a kid. Its like your own mini beach! soo cool! Again with the cute pics as well. You always capture such cute moments. i have to pose my kids because they always blur with the wiggling and all. Not nearly as sweet.

April said...

That looks like so much fun. It makes me want to join in and play with them! There is plenty of room, that's for sure! We definitely need to make a huge sandbox in our yard!

Los Alexander said...

Wow! Your boys behave better than Dallin and Bella! The main plaza here in Mendoza has a large playground surrounded with sand. However, Dallin is under the impression that this is a basic food group. Hmmm...

We miss you guys!

Mindy Greene said...

Debra -

I just noticed your blog posted on Sherri's blog!! You should have e-mailed me with your info so I could keep up as well!! I am glad to see that I can watch your family grow as well!!

Also heard you are expecting!! I will pray for a Girl!!!

Love
Mindy

Lady Carolyn said...

The public demands more Goodey blogging! Its been a month! I'm on the edge of my seat n anticipation....

Andres said...

Debra's expecting?!! A girls would be nice but ... then you'd have to change the name of your blog. :-)