We had a great Thanksgiving at our house this year. We had Deb, Amy, Jared (Jeff's sisters and brother) and families as well as Oma and Opa (Jeff's parents) to dinner. We missed Tonya and Jennifer (Jeff's sisters) and their families. Jeff had an awesome time smoking his very first turkey in his brand new smoker. Everyone raved about his turkey so it was worth all the time and effort. I can't wait to have it again next year. Justin and Ryan had a fabulous time playing with their cousins and Joshua enjoyed being held by several family members. In fact, I don't recall him ever being put down. I had a good time but was way too occupied with keeping my house clean. So sorry, I promise to relax more next time we have a big gathering and Amy promises to remind me that I said so.
crock pot honey garlic chicken thighs recipes
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment